Senior Data Engineer
We're looking for a Senior Data Engineer. This is an opportunity to get involved early in a project and contribute significantly to the development of a disruptive restaurant technology. You will be working closely with App Developers and a Business Insights team to build data-driven mobile and web applications with extensive analytics around kitchen operations.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and deploy efficient data pipelines
- Design, implement, test, and maintain data architecture
- Work closely with App Developers to build data driven mobile and web applications
- Provide database views to the Business Insights team
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering, building data warehouses and data pipelines.
- Extensive experience with enterprise databases, specifically SQL and highly normalized relational schemas. SQLite and NuoDB experience are a plus.
- Strong software development skills in at least one of the following: Python, Java, C#, C++. Test driven development is a must.
- Experience with distributed data-processing systems.
- Solid AWS knowledge (EC2, S3, EFS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Redshift, Kinesis), with hands-on experience deploying and enhancing cloud infrastructure. AWS certification a plus.
- Have built large scale, data-driven applications including elements like real-time streaming, batch data aggregation, data modeling, data cleaning, anomaly detection and bulk ingestion.
Send your resume (PDF or docx) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the position for which you're applying in the subject line. If we think you're a fit for our team, we'll reach out!Email your resume