White Powdered Apple Bundt Cake
"The first cake that I ever baked was a Bundt cake, and I have since become a Bundt Cake expert. I started baking in the fall of 2012 and I have probably made over a hundred Bundt cakes in that time. I even won the office's bake off during the show's first season. After my victory they stopped the contest, because everybody conceded stating that I was always going to be the top baker. Well they were right; I now have eight different Bundt cake pans in my kitchen cabinets. They have unique designs from the classic Bundt cake to spiral and heart shapes.
"In this recipe I use Duncan Hines Original Apple Pie filling instead of baking
the apples in the oven—it is easier to cook with and the apples are always soft. I love using
powdered sugar when I bake. I call it magic dust, because it will make any dessert taste
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 7/8 oz
- McCormick Ground Cinnamon - 0.04 oz
- Gold Medal All Purpose Flour - 15 oz
- Clabber Girl Baking Powder - 3/8 oz
- Morton Table Salt - 1/8 oz
- Egg - 7¼ oz
- Crisco Vegetable Oil - 6⅛ oz
- Tropicana Orange Juice - 3¼ oz
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract - 1/4 oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 15⅛ oz
- Duncan Hines Original Apple Pie Filling - 1¼ lb
- Domino Confectioners Sugar - 1 oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.