Madeleines are a coffee drinker's favorite dessert. If you've been to any Starbucks you have seen them—you might even regularly buy them. Now I'm not a coffee drinker, but Steve Harvey's COO Meagan Dotson turned me on to Madeleines and I love them because, even though they are not very sweet, they always satisfy my sweet tooth! In order to make Madeleines you have to buy a Madeleine Pan, but it is worth it. Madeleines are so easy to make and store that you will be snacking on them all week long.
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Domino Confectioners Sugar - 1/2 oz
- Gold Medal All Purpose Flour - 2½ oz
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 2 oz
- Egg - 3⅝ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 2¼ oz
- Morton Table Salt - 0.04 oz
- McCormick Pure Lemon Extract - 1/4 oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.