Sweet Potato Cake
An original baking recipe designed and shared by a fellow home pastry chef.
- Gold Medal All Purpose Flour - 1¼ lb
- Clabber Girl Baking Powder - 1/4 oz
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda - 1/4 oz
- Morton Table Salt - 1/4 oz
- McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice - 1/8 oz
- Egg - 3⅝ oz
- Bruce's Sweet Potato Pie Filling - 1⅞ lb
- Crisco Vegetable Oil - 1¾ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 2⅝ oz
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract - 1/8 oz
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 5⅞ oz
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese - 11⅝ oz
- Domino Confectioners Sugar - 1½ lb
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract - 3/8 oz
- Diamond Chopped Pecans - 2⅛ oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.