Layered Lemon Cheesecake
"Monica Barnes is the talent booker for the Steve Harvey Morning Show. She loves my Lemon Cheesecake. She loves it so much that I have to make two for the office. One is for
the staff and the other is for her to take home and eat all week. She will send me daily
selfies of her dining on the Lemon Cheesecake. I use Duncan Hines Original Lemon Pie
Filling to make this cheesecake and I never use sour cream."
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 3 oz
- Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs - 5⅞ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 2⅝ oz
- Egg - 3⅝ oz
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese - 15½ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 4 oz
- McCormick Pure Lemon Extract - 1/8 oz
- Duncan Hines Original Lemon Pie Filling - 4⅝ oz
- Cool Whip - 6½ oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.