Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
"Mikel Welch, Senior Set Decorator at the Steve Harvey Talk Show, gets mad every time I bake this dessert and bring it to the office but don’t tell him ahead of time. It’s gone in 60 seconds!
"When you look at the sides of this pumpkin cheesecake when it is sliced, it
looks like artwork. The crust is homemade and I use Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix. I never use sour cream when making my cheesecakes."
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 3 oz
- Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs - 5⅞ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 2⅝ oz
- Egg - 3⅝ oz
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese - 15½ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 4 oz
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract - 1/8 oz
- Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix - 4⅝ oz
- McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice - 1/8 oz
- Cool Whip - 6½ oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.