Caramel Apple Cheesecake
"I was never a fan of cheesecake until I started baking my cheesecakes without sour cream. Removing that bitter tasting ingredient from the recipes made all the difference in the world.
"My Caramel Apple Cheesecake has a cult-like following. I convert cheesecake haters every day
with one thin slice of my cheesecake. Plus, I make the graham
cracker crust from scratch. This dessert is a crowd favorite and has been requested
more than any item that I bake. In this recipe I use Duncan Hines Original Apple Pie Filling instead
of baking fresh apples in the oven. The cheesecake comes out perfect every time."
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 3 oz
- Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs - 5⅞ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 2⅝ oz
- Duncan Hines Original Apple Pie Filling - 10⅝ oz
- Egg - 3⅝ oz
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese - 15½ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 4 oz
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract - 1/8 oz
- Diamond Half Pecans - 21 piece
- Duncan Hines Original Apple Pie Filling - 7 oz
- Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrup - 3⅜ oz