Banana Pecan Bread
"I love warm cornbread with my meals. When I make my homemade cornbread I add a heavy dose of white sugar to make it taste like a muffin. But a great substitute for my cornbread is my Banana Pecan Bread. I can eat this bread all day long. Now just because it has bread in the title does not mean you can make a sandwich with it, but you can snack on it all day long. You can eat it with a cold glass of milk, or warm it up and eat it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. "
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Banana - 7 oz
- Egg - 1¾ oz
- Buttermilk - 4¼ oz
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract - 1/8 oz
- Gold Medal All Purpose Flour - 7⅝ oz
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda - 1/8 oz
- Clabber Girl Baking Powder - 1/8 oz
- Diamond Chopped Pecans - 1¼ oz
- Crisco Shortening - 3¼ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 7⅝ oz