Banana Pecan Bread
"I love warm cornbread with my meals. When I make my homemade cornbread I add a heavy dose of white sugar to make it taste like a muffin. But a great substitute for my cornbread is my Banana Pecan Bread. I can eat this bread all day long. Now just because it has bread in the title does not mean you can make a sandwich with it, but you can snack on it all day long. You can eat it with a cold glass of milk, or warm it up and eat it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. "
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Crisco Shortening - 3¼ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 7⅝ oz
- Banana - 7 oz
- Egg - 1¾ oz
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract - 1/8 oz
- Buttermilk - 4¼ oz
- Gold Medal All Purpose Flour - 7⅝ oz
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda - 1/8 oz
- Clabber Girl Baking Powder - 1/8 oz
- Diamond Chopped Pecans - 1¼ oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.