Baked Banana Pudding
"Baked Banana Pudding is fantastic when it's warm, but it is even better after storing it in
your refrigerator overnight. If I put this dessert on the counter in my office and turn away to get a bowl, it disappears! I know that it is popular to make cold banana pudding, but I don't know any other way but to bake it. If you are ready to dive
into the holy grail of desserts, please follow these instructions. You will be humming
every time you eat a spoonful."
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Nilla Wafer - 35
- Banana - 48 slice
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 1 oz
- Egg yolk - 2¼ oz
- McCormick Imitation Banana Extract - 3/8 oz
- Gold Medal All Purpose Flour - 1¼ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 11½ oz
- Horizon Organic Milk - 13⅜ oz
- Nilla Wafer - 20
- Banana - 30 slice
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 2 oz
- Egg white - 6½ oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.