Brown Sugared Monkey Bread
"When I visit Harlem, New York, there is only one restaurant that I want to go to for Sunday Brunch—The Cecil on West 118th. I had heard about Monkey Bread, but I had never eaten it until I dined at this restaurant. I actually thought it was a joke. Well I took this recipe one step further and added a twist: I created a Bananas Foster Rum Sauce that you pour over the Monkey Bread.
"Please sample this alone, because it will taste so good that it will make
you slap someone!"
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 3¾ oz
- McCormick Ground Cinnamon - 1/8 oz
- Diamond Chopped Pecans - 1¼ oz
- Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits - 1 lb
- Banana - 12⅜ oz
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 4 oz
- Domino Light Brown Sugar - 3¾ oz
- McCormick Imitation Rum Extract - 1/8 oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.