"To compliment my recipe for Lemon Madeleines I've created strawberry and banana flavored versions. Madeleines, small sponge cakes with a distinctive shell-like shape, have proven to be very popular with my fans. The shell-like shape comes from the traditional madeleine pan they're baked in, which is the only special tool required for these recipes."
In addition to being an Emmy award winning television producer, motivational speaker, businessman, and philanthropist, Rushion McDonald is an avid and accomplished baker.
- Domino Confectioners Sugar - 1/2 oz
- Gold Medal All Purpose Flour - 2½ oz
- Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter - 2 oz
- Egg - 3⅝ oz
- Domino Granulated Sugar - 2¼ oz
- Morton Table Salt - 0.04 oz
- McCormick Imitation Banana Extract - 1/4 oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.