Almond Lace Tuiles
- Wait 2 minutes after removing the tuiles from the oven so they will be warm enough to bend without breaking. Work quickly so the tuiles don't cool too much.
- For tubes, pick up one end and curl it over towards the other.
- Continue forming in the palm of your hand.
- For cups, center a flat warm tuile over a measuring cup or the back of a shot glass.
- Press the center of the tuile into the measuring cup, or fold the sides of the tuile along the sides of the glass.
- Almond - 2½ oz
- Brown Sugar - 3⅞ oz
- Unsalted Butter - 4 oz
- Bread Flour - 1⅝ oz
- Corn Syrup - 2⅞ oz
1. Connect your Perfect Bake Scale + Recipe App
2. Tap the badge
When you see our badge next to a recipe on any participating site, that means it's Perfect Bake compatible.
3. Get the Recipe
Once you've tapped our badge, the recipe you wanted automatically downloads to your phone or tablet.